If you are one of those who like your [amazon_textlink asin=’0750659009′ text=’stock information’ template=’ProductLink’ store=’immuddkha-21′ marketplace=’UK’ link_id=’bc026316-1261-11e7-8abd-d97be720c320′] to walk with you while you are running rounds in the park, then you have to load up JStock Android App right now.
You might be asking yourself, why I would load an application when I can just scroll the newspaper for my preferred stocks. For starters, it is boring to look at dull charts and line graphs. Secondly, the finance section of newspapers is not something that everyone understands, even those who are mature stock traders, leave alone the beginners starting out with stock trading.
JStock, developed by Yocto Enterprises, is one of the easiest to use stock tracking applications on android. JStock provides colorful outlook on stocks with real-time market and economic information. When you search about popular stock apps on Google, you will see JStock pop up again and again. Why? Here are a few reasons:
- JStock is based on the Freemium models with a Free 10 Day trial of the Premium features
- JStock is easy to use and interactive
- The app provides a wealth of information about the reigning stock prices, industry trends and news.
- Support for 34 World stock markets, including real time data from China, India, Netherlands, Singapore, Sweden, Taiwan, United Kingdom, and United States.
- JStock Comes with a 60 Days Money Back guarantee
These are only some of the features of the application, however, are these the only reason why you should invest in JStock to keep track of all your trading and investments? Well, here are the major reasons as to why JStock is your go to app for managing your stock investments.
- The app contains a repository of stock indices to choose from.
- The app historically tracks changes in the prices of the stock, with a data history availability of 10 years.
- JStock app also lets you maintain your own portfolio of purchased stocks. This makes it easier for you to measure your capital gains or losses on fluctuating prices.
How to use the application?
Using the app is a swift process. You just have to perform a few clicks and you are good to start tracking your investments.
- Start by tapping the plus sign to add a stock to your watch list. You can search for your preferred stock by entering the name of the company or the stock exchange’s trading name and the app will find the correct stock with either of the information.
- Once the company is selected, you can start tracking the prices at once. In some cases, you will be able to see price changes within seconds of adding a stock.
- JStock shows the most present value of the stock along with its historical changes.
- The application allows you to sort stocks according to names, last update time, and the change direction of the price.
To view a graphical representation of the stock, just tap an entry and you will be able to see the historical change in the value for that stock in the form of a line graph.
- You can also select the current value of each index by opening the navigation drawer. The drawer also lets you create your own stock portfolio.
- Just enter the name of the stock you currently own by tapping the add button.
- Select the date you bought it on.
- Select your buying price,
- The number of shares that you bought.
- You can add stocks you own by repeating this process.
Tracking your Stocks With JStocks
You can easily track your stocks to determine if you want to sell or receive dividend on your stocks. Just enter the stock which you want to track for dividends or sell out and swipe to “Sell” and “Dividend” tabs to view the history of profits, loss, and dividends of a particular stock.
JStock tells you how much you have made (or lost) on a certain stock since the time you bought it based on the current value. However, JStock is not your go agent for purchasing stocks or a basis for your investment. So choose wisely, after all, this is about your hard earned money. JStock also comes with a desktop version, which you can get here. But I would prefer the android app. Have fun tracking your stock on the go!
All Images Courtesy: Google Play Store
Also published on Medium.